JumiaPay is a mobile app that offers a variety of financial services, including instant personal loans. If you are looking for a quick and easy way to borrow money without collateral, paperwork or stress, JumiaPay loan might be the right option for you. In this article, we will review the benefits, requirements and interest rate
Table of Contents
- Benefits of JumiaPay Loans
- Requirements for JumiaPay Loans
- Interest Rate for JumiaPay Loans
- How to Apply for a JumiaPay Loan
- Customer Care for JumiaPay Loans
Benefits of JumiaPay Loans
– You can borrow money up to N500,000 straight from your phone to make everyday life easier.
– You do not need any collateral or paperwork to apply for a loan.
– You get an instant loan approval within minutes and the money is paid into your account immediately.
– You enjoy low interest rates starting from 3.5%.
– You can repay your loan easily within 30 days.
– You get bigger loans and lower interest rates on subsequent loans.
Requirements for JumiaPay Loans
To be eligible for a JumiaPay loan, you need to meet the following criteria :
– You have to be above 18 years old.
– You must have a bank account.
– You must live in Nigeria.
– You must have a Bank Verification Number (BVN).
– You must have the JumiaPay App on your Android or iOS device.
Interest Rate for JumiaPay Loans
The interest rate for JumiaPay loans varies depending on the amount and duration of the loan. The minimum interest rate is 3.5%. For example, if you get a loan of N100,000 with the term of 30 days, the fee will be N3,500 and your total payment will be N103,500.
How to Apply for a JumiaPay Loan
To apply for a JumiaPay loan, you need to follow these simple steps:
– Scroll down to the ‘Financial Services’ section and click ‘Loans’.
– Provide all the requested information.
– Approval takes a few minutes and you get an email requesting for your details for disbursement.
– Once you provide your details, the loan is paid into your account instantly.
Customer Care for JumiaPay Loans
If you have any questions or issues regarding your JumiaPay loan, you can contact the customer care through the following channels:
– Phone: 01 277 2367
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Website: pay.jumia.com.ng
– Address: 109 Adeniyi Jones Ave, Ogba 101212, Ikeja
JumiaPay App not only revolutionizes online transactions but also offers a convenient and efficient solution for those in need of instant funds. With its easy loan application process, competitive interest rates, and quick approval, JumiaPay App is your trusted financial partner. So, the next time you require funds for emergencies or planned expenses, turn to JumiaPay App for a seamless borrowing experience.