PalmPay is one of the most popular fintech platforms that offers financial services online via their app that can be downloaded from the Play Store. On PalmPay, you can send, receive, and save more. You can also use the app to pay bills and buy airtime to earn cashback.
Table of Contents
- What is PalmPay Transfer Code?
- How to Use PalmPay Transfer Code for Different Transactions
- How to Transfer Money from Other Banks to PalmPay Using USSD Code
But did you know that you can also use PalmPay transfer code to perform some transactions without using the app? Yes, you heard that right. PalmPay has a USSD code that makes banking transactions easier than any other method.
In this article, we will show you everything you need to know about PalmPay transfer code and how to use it for different purposes.
What is PalmPay Transfer Code?
PalmPay transfer code is a unique code that is used for some self-service banking transactions like money transfers, cash withdrawals, bill payments, airtime purchases, checking balances, and lots more.
The PalmPay transfer code is *652#. This code can be used to perform several different transactions on PalmPay including checking balance, fund transfers, buying airtime, paying bills, etc.
How to Use PalmPay Transfer Code for Different Transactions
Here are some of the ways you can use PalmPay transfer code for different transactions:
– To check your balance: Dial *652# and select the option which says “Check Balance”. Enter your PIN and your account balance will be displayed on your screen.
– To transfer money: Dial *652# and select the option which says “Transfer”. Enter the recipient’s account number, select the bank, enter the amount you want to transfer, and then enter your PIN to authorize the transaction.
– To buy airtime: Dial *652# and select the option which says “Buy Airtime”. Enter your phone number, select your network, enter the amount you want to buy, and then enter your PIN to confirm.
– To pay bills: Dial *652# and select the option which says “Pay Bills”. Choose the category of the bill you want to pay, such as electricity, water, cable TV, etc. Enter the details of the biller and the amount you want to pay, and then enter your PIN to complete the payment.
How to Transfer Money from Other Banks to PalmPay Using USSD Code
You can also use PalmPay transfer code to deposit money from other banks to your PalmPay account. This is also known as PalmPay USSD code for account funding.
To do this, you need to use some specific codes that work with PalmPay and are recommended for account funding. Here are some of them:
– To transfer money from GTBank to PalmPay: Dial *737*22# and select mobile money. Enter the amount you want to transfer, enter your PalmPay account number, select PalmPay, and then enter your GTB transaction PIN to complete the transfer.
– To transfer money from Access Bank to PalmPay: Dial *901*2*1# and select mobile money. Enter your Access Bank account number, enter your PalmPay account number, enter the amount you want to transfer, and then enter your Access Bank transaction PIN to complete the transfer.
– To transfer money from other banks to PalmPay: Dial *402*652*amount*PalmPay account number#. For example, if you want to transfer N1000 from Zenith Bank to PalmPay account number 1234567890, dial *402*652*1000*1234567890#. Enter your Zenith Bank transaction PIN to complete the transfer.
Benefits of Using PalmPay Transfer Code
Using PalmPay transfer code has many benefits for users. Some of them are:
– It is fast and convenient. You don’t need to use an app or internet connection to perform transactions on PalmPay. You can just dial a simple code on your phone and get things done in seconds.
– It is secure and reliable. You don’t need to worry about hackers or fraudsters accessing your account or stealing your information. You only need your PIN to authorize any transaction on PalmPay using USSD code.
– It is accessible and affordable. You can use any phone type or network provider to use PalmPay transfer code. You also don’t need to pay any extra charges or fees for using the code.
PalmPay transfer code is a great way to make your life easier and enjoy the benefits of PalmPay without using the app. You can use the code to check your balance, transfer money, buy airtime, pay bills, and more.
To use PalmPay transfer code, simply dial *652# and follow the prompts. You can also use some specific codes to transfer money from other banks to PalmPay.
We hope this article has been helpful and informative. If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know in the comments section below. Thank you for reading!