General Sport Betting and Bet9ja Rules You Might Not Know – Bet9ja is one of the most popular online betting platforms in Nigeria, offering a wide range of sports and markets to bet on. However, before you place your bets, you should be aware of some of the general sport betting rules that apply to Bet9ja. Here are some of them.
bet9ja rules on winning ticket
bet9ja rules and regulation
General Sport Betting Rules
1. The minimum stake for any bet is ₦100, while the maximum payout for any bet is ₦10,000,000,000. If the total payout for all bets on a given day exceeds this amount, Bet9ja reserves the right to adjust the winnings proportionally.
2. The maximum payout shall be NGN 50,000,000 on any given ticket.
3. A bet is not valid until a transaction code has been issued by Bet9ja before the betting event. All bets that have not been confirmed before the start of the betting event by the issuance of a code will be considered void. The printing of a bet that has not yet been confirmed by Bet9ja will not be considered a valid receipt. Bet9ja only recognizes bets that appear as confirmed on the bet list of the betting account. Bets which do not directly appear on Bet9ja’s files or records are not valid. If you are unsure about the validity of a bet please check your Account or contact our Customer Service.
4. It is up to the Customer to verify that the number of bets placed and the amount staked are coherent with his will before confirming the bet. Once confirmed the bet cannot be changed or cancelled by the Customer. All odds are subject to possible changes. The official odds are those indicated by Bet9ja in the bet receipt.
5. Bet9ja has the right to refuse, accept or partially accept the bet amount. Furthermore, Bet9ja has the right to cancel all accepted bets before the betting event begins without any explanation. In such cases a communication informing the client of the cancellation of the bet will be sent to the client’s registered email address or a private message will be sent to the User’s betting account. In case of irregularities impacting upon the outcome of a betting event (e.g. team playing with youth squad because of strike/protest/illness etc.) Bet9ja has the right to declare the whole betting event void even after its termination.
6. It is possible to place single as well as multiple bets. Multiple bets which combine different selections within the same event or different events are not accepted if the outcome of one affects or is affected by the outcome of the other unless special odds are offered for the combined eventuality. Where such a bet is accidentally accepted, because of human or technical error, Bet9ja reserves the right to void part of or the whole of the bet.
Combined bets – Normally, combination bets are created according to the ‘x/y’ type, in which case the appropriate number of combinations will be created, with the amount of money being assigned to each combination separately. If, for example, you enter the amount of 100N for the combination bet of the ‘5/6’ type, there will be a total of 600N placed (6 combinations, 100N each). It is also possible to bet on different game types regarding related betting events in the same combination bet. However, since it is not permitted to create multiple bets referring to related betting events, only the allowed number of combinations will be created in this case, with the entered amount of money being distributed to each of these combinations. It is the responsibility of the client to check if the number of combinations and the total amount of money staked corresponds with what he/she wants to bet before confirming the bet. Once the bet is confirmed, it can not be canceled by the customer.
7. Bet9ja has the right to limit the maximum potential winning by bet, or by combination within a bet. If a Customer exceeds these limits, he/she will be warned about it before the bet confirmation by an on-screen warning within the bet slip. If the Customer confirms it anyway, he/she will lose the right to collect the winnings which are over and above the set limit. The valid potential winnings are those displayed in the actual bet within the Customer’s bet list.
8. All the information, dates, and timings published by Bet9ja are purely indicative. If the time or date of a betting event is brought forward, all bets placed before the beginning of the event and confirmed by Bet9ja shall be considered valid, whereas bets placed after will be considered void. In case of multiple bets, only the selection involved will be voided. In such circumstances, the multiple bet remains valid even if the minimum number of betting events required was not respected.
9. Unless otherwise stated in the Sports Betting Rules for certain sports/bet typologies, whenever an event is officially postponed, all the related bets will remain valid if the event takes place and is completed within midnight (WAT) of the day following the date originally set for the match. If it does not take place or is not completed within the mentioned time frame, all the bet typologies related to that event will be deemed void within 24 hours.
10. Unless otherwise stated in the Sports Betting Rules for certain sports/bet typologies, whenever an event is officially interrupted according to the time written in the coupon, all the related bets will remain valid if the event is completed within midnight (WAT) of the day following the date originally set for the match. If it is not completed within the mentioned time frame, all the bet typologies related to that event will be considered void. Where the interruption takes place during extra time and, according to the Sports Betting Rules, extra time does not affect the outcome of the bet, all the bets related to regular time will stand.
11. Unless otherwise stated in the Sports Betting Rules for certain sports/bet typologies, if an event does not take place in the expected venue, or if one of the teams (for team sports) or one of the participants (for individual sports) does not coincide with those originally scheduled for the match Bet9ja reserves the right to void all the related bet typologies.
12. The team/player displayed on the left side is considered to be the home team/player and the one displayed to the right is considered to be playing away. If a match takes place in a neutral venue, the “n” mark or the name of the venue may be displayed and the displaying order of the teams/players will be irrelevant. If a home team, for whatsoever reason chooses to play in some venue other than their official one, it will be still considered as the home team and no “n” sign will be necessary. Finally, for some competitions, for logistical reasons, not always the team that first appears in the match plays on his home pitch (Country) but it could happen (check the official competition website) that the match is played on another pitch and these cases it is not necessary to insert the sign”n” in the match details.
13. Unless otherwise stated in the Sports Betting Rules for certain sports/bet typologies, the outcome of a bet is based on the result achieved on the game field. Following decisions taken by disciplinary, sports, or legal bodies and affecting or amending the result achieved on the game field will not be taken into consideration.
14. In the event of an equal position/result of two or more competitors, the winnings will be computed by dividing the original odds accepted by the number of competitors that share the same result. If, for example, two competitors whose price is 2.80 and 1.90 share the same result (they are both declared winners) the resulting prices will be: 1.4 (2.80/2) and 0.95 (1.90/2).
15. All Void events will be validated by midnight. (WAT) on the day following the validation of the result.
16. All the provisions established for Pre-Game Betting, where possible and unless otherwise stated, apply also to Livebetting. Furthermore, a dedicated section of the Sports Betting Rules regulates the existing Live Betting typologies.
17. Bet9ja will accept at the most 3 identical bets, placed by the same account/customer. Bet9ja reserves the right to void all bets which exceed this rule.
18. If an event is not offered with the market ” Any Other ”, Bet9ja reserves the right to add new participants at any time after the publication of the initial list, including eventual requests by customers.
19. The Customer must inform Bet9ja as soon as possible of any amount wrongly credited to his/her account. Bet9ja may at any time set off any positive balance resulting from the erroneous operation, as well as cancel possible bets or transactions made with the erroneously credited funds.
20. Neither we (including our employees or agents) nor our partners or suppliers are liable for any loss resulting from any error made. Bets placed to cover flawed bets will stand valid if not impaired by errors.
21. In the event of any dispute the Customer agrees that the records of our server shall act as the final authority in determining the outcome of any claim.
22. Additional or new markets may be made available by Bet9ja from time to time. It is the responsibility of the Customer to read the “Market Rules” applicable before placing any bets.
23. All winning bets are subject to taxes and levies imposed by the provincial government. Taxes and Levies shall be retained by Bet9ja and paid over on behalf of the player
These are some of the general sport betting rules that apply to Bet9ja. You should read the full terms and conditions on their website for more details and information. Bet responsibly and have fun!
4 thoughts on “General Sport Betting and Bet9ja Rules You Might Not Know in 2023”
Is the 50,000,000N payout to a ticket/placement applicable in all the States in Nigeria?
Yes but exclude Lagos state…
I win all my betting prediction except one. Please someone enlighten me
Pls I need your help, I want to update my Date of birth on my bet9ja account but cant find a place to do that, and I will be really happy if can include the photo while explaining it because I can’t understand what google is say, thanks