#1. How to load Glo card with serial number or PIN
To load a Glo card, follow these steps:
- Scratch off the silver panel at the back of the card to reveal the 15-digit PIN code.
- Dial *123*PIN# on your phone, where “PIN” is the 15-digit PIN code on the card.
- Press the call or send button on your phone.
- Wait for a confirmation message from Glo indicating that your recharge was successful.
Alternatively, you can also load a Glo card by following these steps:
- Visit any nearby Gloworld or Glozone retail outlet.
- Present the Glo card to the customer care representative and provide your phone number.
- The customer care representative will load the recharge onto your phone and give you a confirmation message.
Note that Glo offers different recharge denominations, so make sure to choose the appropriate card that suits your needs.
#2. How to recharge Glo from your bank account
Glo E Service is a service which enables you to buy airtime and data bundles directly from your bank account via a USSD code at your convenience, anytime, anywhere. You can buy airtime and data bundles in different denominations as listed on your bank menu.
With the Glo network, you need not have your bank app downloaded to your phone or know your designated bank USSD code before you can purchase airtime. Glo has a universal shortcode (*805#) you can use to buy airtime directly from your bank account.
- Dial the code *805# from your Glo line
- Select your bank
- Then type the amount of airtime you want to buy
- Press Send and your line will promptly be recharged
This gives you four times the value of every recharge card you load. Instead of the regular *123*pin#, it has a unique recharge code which is *323*PIN#
- Purchase a Glo recharge card
- Scratch it gently
- Dial *323*PIN#, for instance, *323*662245533153967#
- Press Ok/send on your phone
- Dail #124# to check your balance
This is another special offer that gives you 5X the value of the amount you recharge. You can access the offer by dialing *555*recharge PIN#. The airtime is valid for 14 days for N100 and N200 values and 30 days for the N500 and N1000 values.
Note: You can use the bonus airtimes to call all networks but can’t use them to purchase data.