To delete your Opay account, you will need to follow the below instructions:
- Login to the email address that you used to register your Opay account, make sure it is the same email address.
- You will then need to compose an email, clearly stating that you want your Opay account to be canceled, deleted, or deactivated.
- Make sure that the subject of your email clearly states your intention e.g. “Request to delete Opay account”
- Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your email is received, Opay will process your request and delete your account.
See also: How To Upgrade Opay Account To Agent Level And Get Pos Within 3 Days
FAQs On OPay In Nigeria
Is OPay approved by CBN?
A payment service provider, food delivery and loan services firm, OPay, has been approved by the Central Bank of Nigeria to commence international money transfers in Nigeria.
What is the OPay USSD code for MTN, Airtel, 9mobile, and Glo?
With the USSD code: *955#, OPay customers can buy airtime, send money, and perform deposit and withdrawal transactions at an Agent’s from any mobile phone.
Can I borrow money from my OPay account?
The loan feature in Opay is easy to use, all you have to do is install the Opay app, complete the registration process, then login to the app and click on the loan option in the app to request a loan.
How to delete transaction history on OPay?
You should know that the government does not allow financial institutions to give their customers the option of deleting their transaction history. This is because the transaction history is proof that a transaction occurred and can be used for reference purposes.