Zenith Bank is one of the popular banks in Nigeria that is always at its top games when it comes to providing its customers with easy banking activities. No doubt with technological advancement, many banking activities can be done using just your mobile phone. That, of course, includes checking your bank account number. So, if you need to retrieve or check your Zenith bank account number and you can’t have it handy, here are some key and easy procedures you can use.
Here today, I will show you everything about knowing your Zenith bank account number, including the code to check your Zenith bank account number, and how to check Zenith bank account number via code, sms, and app.
How to Check Zenith Bank Account Number on Phone
Zenith bank provides its customers with various ways they can check their zenith bank numbers using their phones without needing to visit the bank. There are various methods you can use to check this number both offline and online. These methods include:
- By Ussd code
- Through the Zenith bank app
- Using SMS
What is the Code to Check my Account Number on Zenith Bank?
Check your account number on your phone using the phone number linked to your account which must have been registered for the Zenith.
EaZybanking simply dials *966*00#, then select option 3 to retrieve your account number.
NOTE: If it is your first time using Zenith bank USSD banking, you’ll need to enroll and activate your phone number first to check your account Number.
How to Check Zenith Bank Account Number via Zenith Mobile App
The Zenith bank app can provide an access to your bank account number should you need it. To be able to use the services on the app, you must first:
- Download the Zenith bank app from the Google play store/IOS. For easier access, click here
- Sign up and log in to the app
- You will find your 10-digit NUBAN account number displayed just on your dashboard.
Also Read: How To Check Zenith Bank Balance On Your Phone With An SMS Message
How to Retrieve Zenith bank Account Number Offline
Of course, checking it online via internet banking, and mobile app, as well as using the USSD code to check Zenith bank account number are the easiest ways to know your account number. But other ways don’t require your phone or data connection.
Yes, I mean how to check Zenith’s bank account number without a phone. There are two simple ways this can be done, and they include:
- Using ATM
- Visiting a Zenith bank branch to retrieve your account details.
Your ATM card is another tool that can help you gain access to your account. In addition to crediting or debiting your account via the plastic card, you can also help you find your bank details. The following steps can help you check your Zenith Bank Account Number using an ATM card:
- Visit any bank ATM near you
- Insert your card when prompted to do so, with the red surface facing up and ensuring that the edge with the white arrow sign goes in first.
- Enter your PIN (4-digit number) using the keypad and press the “PROCEED” button.
- From the list of transaction types, select the “INQUIRY” option. Select “CURRENT” for a current account, “SAVINGS” for a savings account, and “CREDIT” for a MasterCard account.
- Your bank statement will appear automatically with your account number in the upper part of the message
- Choose ‘YES’ if you want to do another transaction otherwise ‘NO’ to end the transaction.
- Remember to pick up your card upon completion of the transaction.
Note: Be sure your account type is linked to your card. Making “INQUIRY” on an account that is not linked to your card will generate an error “invalid account selected”.
How to Check Zenith Bank Account Number at the Bank
Another method you can use to get your Zenith bank account number is by visiting the nearest Zenith bank branch. All you need to do is to locate the nearest Zenith Bank branch and request your bank account number. You may be required to provide the following information:
- Your full name
- Phone number linked to the account
- Bank BVN
If you can provide this information, you will be given your account number in no time. Make sure you note it down for future reference.