CHANGE OF FACEBOOK PAGE NAME WITHOUT NOTIFYING FOLLOWERS
Facebook page can offer your followers an easy way to find your contact information, products, recent projects, and more. However, if you have recently changed the name of your business or brand, you should make sure that your Facebook page reflects this as well.
If you want to change the name of your Facebook page, there are a few terms and best practices to keep in mind. For instance, the name can’t contain variations of the word Facebook and can’t be too generic, like “New York City.”
How to Change Your Facebook Page Name on the Facebook WebSite
1. Go to the Facebook website and log in to your account.
2. On the Facebook homepage, click Pages in the left sidebar menu.
3. Select your page under the pages you manage on the right.
4. In the left sidebar menu, scroll down and click Edit Page Info.
5. At the top of the page, under General, click in the Name text box and enter a new name.
6. Once you click the outside of the text box, name Change Request Confirmation pop-up will appear. Click Request Change.
You will receive notifications about the status of your name change request. Facebook notes that it may take up to three days to process your request and may require additional information.
How to Change Your Facebook Page Name on the Facebook Mobile App
1. Open the Facebook app on your iPhone or Android.
2. Tap the three horizontal lines icon in the lower right corner on iPhone, or the upper right corner on Android. On the next screen, select Pages.
3. Click on the page you want to change your name, Then click on Edit
4. Click on the name of your Facebook page,
5. Edit it and save.