Guaranty Trust Bank (GTBank) is one of the leading banks in Nigeria and West Africa. The bank is known for its innovative products, exceptional customer service, and commitment to providing banking services that meet the needs of its customers. GTBank customer care is one of the critical aspects of the bank’s success, and it has gained a reputation for being one of the best in the industry.
GTBank customer care is available 24/7, and the bank provides multiple channels through which customers can reach out to its support team. One of the most popular channels for contacting GTBank customer care is via phone. The bank has a dedicated customer care hotline that customers can call to get assistance with any banking-related issue they may be experiencing. The hotline is manned by a team of highly trained and friendly customer service representatives who are always ready to provide prompt assistance to customers.
How to Contact GTBank Customer Care through Various Channels
Records show that GTBank was the first financial institution to fully set up an interactive contact center in 2006. The unit drives constant interaction with customers to learn more about how to serve them better. Whether you need to make inquiries about any of the bank services or lay a complaint about anything, here are the different channels to contact GTBank customer care.
How to Call GTBank Customer Care
Phone calls are among the many platforms where customers can connect with the customer care agent. Below are GTBank customer care call lines:
- Regular complaints and inquiries: +23412715227
- Corporate Enquiries only: +23412715227
- Investor Relation Customer Care Number: +2348113791385
How to Contact GTBank Customer Care Through GTConnect
So far, GTConnect remains one of the fastest ways to contact GTBank, given that it is highly automated and interactive. This GTB self-service contact center provides an Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system that allows users to transact with their mobile phones. It can be done from any part of the world using a mobile phone or landline at any time of the day.
Through this medium, you can also speak with a customer care representative. Interestingly, suppose you are already profiled on the system. In that case, you will get instant access to your account information from a touch-tone telephone set, regardless of your location. Their numbers are+23414480000, 070048266328, +23480 29002900, +2348039003900
GTBank’s Social Media Platforms
You can also contact GTBank customer care through their social media handles below:
- You can reach out to the GTBank customer care unit on Twitter
- GTBank LinkedIn Page
- On Whatsapp: Their phone number is 07016974994
- Also, GTBank has an active platform on Instagram
- Contact the bank through their Facebook page
What is GTB Whatsapp Banking
Guarantee Trust Bank, GTB allows you to quickly complete a few basic banking transactions via Whatsapp without any fault and seamlessly. With this platform, you don’t have to visit the bank at all times.
You shouldn’t be afraid of your messages or details getting leaked, because Whatsapp messages are end-to-end encrypted, which means the messages can only be seen by two persons, you and the sender.
This is equally more reason why you should use the Whatsapp messenger app to talk more to your bank manager. It is quick, fast, efficient, and tends to provide more accurate results.
Benefits of GTB Whatsapp chat
Below contains the features and benefits of chatting with Guarantee Trust Bank on Whatsapp messenger:
1. Dispense Errors
2. Products Enquiries
3. Service Resolution
3. Account Opening
4. Check the account balance
5. Ask a series of questions
6. It is very quick
7. It is very fast
8. It is efficient
9. Airtime Top-up
10. Basic Banking Services and many more.
How to chat with GTBank on Whatsapp
Well, Guarantee Trust Bank did not list out all the basic steps to activate your Whatsapp banking with them, but here are a few tips to get started:
To connect with GTBank on WhatsApp, customers simply have to:
1. Save the mobile number 09060001601 or 07016974994 as “GTBank” on their mobile phones.
2. Open your WhatsApp mobile app and
3. Request any banking service using the advised prompts.
All service requests will be treated instantly, depending on the internet connection of the user.
P.S: Note that Guarantee Trust Bank Whatsapp banking is only available to chat with her customers between 8 am – 5 pm from Monday to Friday
GTBank Email Address for Complaint
Do you need any information or have questions to ask about any of the GTB banking services? Using the right email channel to contact the bank’s customer care service will help have your complaints and inquiries attended to within the shortest time. Below are their various emails for different issues.
- For any assistance, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions, inquiries, or complaints about GTBank internet banking, email email@example.com
- If you are experiencing or suspecting any fraudulent activity in your account or as it relates to the bank, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For GTBank investors, send a mail to email@example.com
- If you want to lay a complaint, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Can You Contact GTBank Via Live Chat/WebChat?
GTBank customer care services also include live chat. The bank introduced this medium to give their customers a hitch-free opportunity to speak with an agent. To get access to the GTBank Live Chat Platform, you have to, first of all, get on their website. Follow the steps below.
- Visit the bank’s official website; www.gtbank.com
- Scroll down to the bottom, and check the left corner of the page, and you will see a chat button
- Click on the button that says, “We are online, chat with us.”
- Enter your name or email address and mobile number
- Select the type of service you need them to assist you with
- Then, write down your request, suggestion, complaint, or inquiry in the message box
- Click on the Start Chat button, and in a few minutes, any available help agent will respond to your message, and you can begin chatting with them
How to Contact GTBank Customer Care Through Video Chat
GTBank also lets you video chat with their customer service representatives regardless of your location. This platform is available on Mondays to Fridays and from 8 am to 5 pm West African Time, except during official public holidays in Nigeria.
The bank ensures that your conversations are private and secured by end-to-end encryption for security purposes. Below are some requirements you must meet before initiating a video call to the GTBank customer care unit.
- The platform does not support mobile devices, so you need a desktop or laptop with a clear webcam.
- You also need a headset or earpiece.
- A stable internet service that does not restrict video calls is essential.
- You must have a browser installed on your system, and the bank recommends Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Internet Explorer for efficient communication.
Steps to Initiate the Call
- Click on the video banking icon using your laptop or desktop
- Type in your information(name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Click on Start a call.
- The platform will notify an available agent (this may take a few minutes if agents are busy)
- Once an agent is confirmed, you can start the video call
GTBank Customer Care Number Port Harcourt
In addition to the general reach-out lines we have discussed for contacting GTBank, you can also contact their branches directly, depending on your location. GTBank Port Harcourt’s main branch is at 23 Trans-Amadi Industrial Layout Rd, Port Harcourt, Rivers State. If you want to visit the branch physically, it is open on Mondays to Fridays, from 9 am to 5:30 pm. You can contact the branch through the phone numbers: 08037600563, 084-231080, 080334123349.
GTBank Customer Care Number Abuja
GTBank Abuja’s main branch is located at Plot 47 Cadastral Zone, Gado Nasko Road, Kubwa, Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, Nigeria. It is open on Mondays to Fridays and from 8 am to 5 pm. Their contact details are 084-487308, 08023657344.
Frequently Asked Questions About GTB Customer Care
1. What is GTBank’s Whatsapp Number?
GTBank’s Whatsapp Number is 07016974994.
2. What is the Best Time to Call the GTB customer care line?
It is recommended that you use GTConnect, and with it, you can call anytime and any day, including public holidays and weekends. It is a 24/7 service.
3. Is Contacting GTBank Customer Care Free?
No, you must have call credit on your mobile line before you can call or send an SMS to the bank.
4. Can I Call GTBank Customer Care from any Country?
Yes, you can. The bank made it possible for anyone to call their customer line, not minding the location. Just make sure that you have airtime.
In addition to providing various channels for customers to reach out to its support team, GTBank also has a comprehensive FAQ section on its website. The FAQ section provides answers to some of the most frequently asked questions by customers, making it easier for customers to find solutions to their issues without having to contact customer care.
In conclusion, GTBank customer care is one of the best in the banking industry. The bank’s commitment to providing exceptional customer care services has contributed significantly to its success and popularity among customers. The various channels provided by GTBank for customers to reach out to its support team, as well as the comprehensive FAQ section, make it easier for customers to get the assistance they need quickly and efficiently.