Easycredit is a secure online blown in Nigeria and in this guide, I am going to provide you with a direct link to the easycredit loan app download you will be able to install and explore the app to your advantage.
This guide will not only provide you with the link to the Easycredit loan APK and the app itself but will also provide you with a detailed easycredit loan review and reveal all you need to know about the app and how to make proper use of it.
It is normal for everyone to run into a financial crisis at one point or another and need a loan to cover bills. Hence, most people prefer to use online loan platforms to access instant loans due to the stress it takes to obtain a conventional bank loan. EasyCredit is one of the prominent loan platforms in Nigeria that offers you instant loans easily and conveniently. With this loan platform, you can access loans from the comfort of your home within a few minutes.
An Overview of EasyCredit
EasyCredit is a popular loan platform in Nigeria. This loan company offers Nigerians quick and easy access to instant loans. Many Nigerians have benefited from this platform since it has lots of positive reviews on the Google Play store. With this platform, you can access instant loans of up to N500,000 depending on your creditworthiness.
What service does EasyCredit offer?
As stated earlier, this platform primarily offers you loan services. They offer you access to loans varying from 2000 Naira to 500,000 Naira. You can get this loan in less than 10 minutes.
Easycredit Loan Requirements
These are the things you must possess before you can be eligible for a loan on the Easycredit loan app and in this section, I will outline all the requirements, to make it easier for you to apply to be and qualify for a loan from the app.
Below are the basic Easycredit loan requirements:
1. You must be a Nigerian and reside in Nigeria.
2. Your age must be 20 to 60 years old before you can be able to get a loan from the app.
3. You will have to State your monthly income, this will help the review team to know the amount of loan you will be able to qualify for at that moment and Later.
4. A valid Nigeria bank account.
5. Submit valid basic information during your registration.
How can I register and apply for a loan on EasyCredit?
1. First, download the EasyCredit loan app on Google Play Store.
2. Next, open the app and create an account by providing relevant information about yourself. This includes your employment status, BVN number, valid ID, etc.
3. Thereafter, verify that the information you entered is accurate.
Lastly, wait for approval after this. Once the platform verifies your account, you can now apply for your loan and receive it instantly.
Easycredit Loan Interest Rate
As a loan application user, the first thing to look for in an online loan app like Easycredit is the interest rate, with this, you will be able to determine if you can submit a loan application or not. In this section, I will share with you, the breakdown of the Easycredit loan interest rate.
Below shows detailed information about Easycredit loan interest rate:
– Interest ranges from 0.1% – 1%, one-time processing fee ranges from 1,256 NGN – 6,000 NGN, and the maximum APR is 40%.
– If you choose a 91days loan and borrow N3,000. EasyCredit charges an interest rate of 3.1% and a processing fee of 9.1%, we would charge you N93 as interest and N273 as a processing fee. The total amount of repayment is N3,366.
How much can I borrow from EasyCredit?
You can borrow any amount of loan you want ranging from 2000 Naira to 500,000 Naira. The amount of loan you can borrow will increase if you repay your loan on time. For example, if you borrow a loan of 2,000 Naira for a start and pay it back on time, you will be able to borrow a higher amount next time.
How long is the EasyCredit loan repayment period?
This loan platform gives you up to 3 months for you to repay your loan. It primarily depends on the initial agreement you made when you were applying for the loan.
How can I repay an EasyCredit loan?
Follow these simple steps to repay your loan:
1. First, open the app on your device and log in to your account.
2. Next, click on “My Loan” and select one of your loans.
3. Thereafter, tap “Repay in Advance” and verify that all details are correct then click on “Repay now”.
Lastly, select your repayment method and press “Repay now” to complete your loan repayment.
Easycredit Loan App Download
In this section, I am going to provide you with the direct link to the Easycredit loan app download, this will allow you to install any version of the app that is convenient for you, in the previous section, you are given the link to download the APK version of the app just in case you can’t install it directly.
In this section, I am going to give you the link to download it directly from the play store.
Click the below link to download
How can I contact EasyCredit?
Here’s how you can contact this loan app:
Address: Opebi Road No. 20, Ikeja, Lagos