SureCredit is an online loan provider that offers flexible repayment terms and low-interest rates.
In this article, we’ll dive into what Sure Credit has to offer, why it might be the perfect fit for you how to contact their customer care, and how to download the Surecredit app.
What is SureCredit?
Sure Credit is a financial technology (fintech) company that provides online loans to Nigerians.
They offer loan amounts ranging from ₦10,000 to ₦100,000 with repayment periods of 91 to 365 days.
Annual interest rates range from 12% to 20%, which is significantly lower than what many traditional lenders charge.
How Does SureCredit Work?
Getting a loan from Sure Credit is easy. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Install the App: First, you need to download and install the Sure Credit app on your mobile phone. The app is available on both the App Store and Google Play Store.
- Register an Account: Once you have the app installed, you’ll need to create an account. This involves providing some basic information about yourself, such as your name, phone number, and email address.
- Submit Loan Application: After creating an account, you can then proceed to apply for a loan. You’ll need to provide some additional information, such as your bank account details, employment status, and income.
- Receive Your Loan: If your loan application is approved, the funds will be transferred directly to your bank account.
Why Choose SureCredit?
There are several reasons why you should choose Sure Credit over other lenders:
- Safe and Secure: SureCredit uses the latest security technologies to protect your personal and financial information. You can rest assured that your data is safe with them.
- Instant Loan Approval: With SureCredit, you can apply for a loan and receive approval within minutes. This means you can get the money you need when you need it.
- Flexible Repayment: SureCredit offers flexible repayment terms, which means you can choose a repayment period that works best for you.
To be eligible for a SureCredit loan, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a resident of Nigeria
- Be between 18 and 60 years old
- Have valid documents and proof of income
Example of a SureCredit Loan
Let’s say you need a loan of ₦5,000 for 180 days. Based on SureCredit’s interest rates, your total interest would be ₦600 (₦5,000 x 12%).
This means your total repayment amount would be ₦5,600 (₦5,000 + ₦600).
SureCredit Customer Care Contacts
If you have any questions or feedback about Sure Credit, you can get in touch with them using the following information:
- Service Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Address: 2-4 Tobi Lawal Rd, Lagos Mainland 101245, Lagos, Nigeria
If you prefer to talk with surecredit customer care Via their phone number, we’re sorry but we cannot find any phone number associated with the company at the moment.
SureCredit offers an easy way to get online loans in Nigeria with low-interest rates, flexible repayment terms, and fast approval times.
If you need a loan, be sure to check out Sure Credit today!