How to Receive a free POS from Opay; we would discussing the step by step procedures on how to receive a free POS from Opay after successful registration as an agent of Opay. You may become Opay agent and may not get the POS, it simply means that you do not meant the requirements on how to receive free POS from Opay.
Becoming Opay mobile money agent is one of the simplest ways to make money in Nigeria. And the beauty of it all is that you can get actually get OPay Point of Purchase POS machine withing a short a period of time. It doesn’t require huge requirements.
From our review, Naija News Point believes that OPay was specifically designed to empower and boost young entrepreneurship and create wealth in Nigeria’s mobile money inclusiveness.
What is OPay?
OPay is one of the leading online mobile transaction platforms in Nigeria. Nigeria is the third Africa Country after Kenya and South Africa where OPay mobile wallet has commenced full operation. However, the payment platform has grown beyond imagination in the country.
The mobile wallet enables users to shop and pay for services and products through their mobile Android phones.
It supports card payments with MasterCard, Visa, and transfers from banking apps.
What you can do on OPay Mobile Money App
Some of the tasks you can effectively perform on the multi-purpose OPay app include:
1. Ability to buy mobile data
2. Ability to pay for utility bill like Abuja electricity, Eko Electricity, Ibadan Electricity, Ikeja Disco, Kano electricity, and Port Harcourt electricity
3. Ability to order Oride in Lagos
4. Ability to place your betting on Bet9ja
5. Simple and convenient way to pay for a subscription like GOTV, DSTV and STARTIMES
6. You can also order food on the OPay app (OFood)
7. Once you download the app, you get access to OPay Wallet where your money is saved fro there you can make payment for services or transfer money.
8. A reliable source told Naija News Point that OPay makes several billions of Naira every years since it started operation.
Who is the owner of OPay?
OPay is owned by Opera Software who is also the brain behind Opera Mini, a browser. Also the company is the owner of Opera News App.
So, the brain behind OPay is Opera Software. OPay Nigeria has made a huge significant impact in the lives of small business owners.
Requirements to become OPay agent
OPay will contact you, please prepare the following documents:
Your Bank Verification Number (BVN)
A utility or other bill dated no later than three months prior to registration as proof of your address
Copy of your national ID card, driver’s license or international passport
One passport photo
A lot of guys contacted us recently how they could obtain the Opay agent registration form, the good news is that you don’t need any conventional form to become OPay agent and get free POS in Nigeria.
All the registration is done online, which we’re going to show you in a few moments.
Follow the step by step guide below to become OPay mobile money agent in your community
Step 1: Head straight to the official website of OPay at operapay.com
Step 2: By the top right-hand side, tap on the “Become Agent” button
Step 3: Sign up on the page by filling the online form: Your name, email address, phone number, your state and agree to the terms.
Opay Agents benefits
- Access to free POS depending on the number of transactions you’ve made on the app
- Access to a quick response from customer service centre.