Maybe you need an emergency loan that will help you pay for your medical bill, offset your mortgage bill, or maybe you just need to get extra cash for business.
If you answered yes to any of the above question, then you probably need to apply for branch loan in Nigeria today.
In this article, I will teach you how you can get apply for a loan using the Branch app, how to pay back this loan, branch customer care number (in case you need anything else) and much more.
If you are ready to begin, let’s start by finding out what “Branch” is.
Everything about getting a loan through Branch is done using your smartphone.
Therefore, you need no paperwork or collateral. You will get an reply from Branch within minutes.
- Download the branch loan app.
- Create an account (which typically takes about 10 minutes),
- Then, apply for the loan (See how to apply below).
- Finally, you receive your money into your account.
In order to make lending decision, Branch uses the information (including SMS messages) on your cell phone. They also access your credit score.
Therefore, it’s important that you maintain good credit score,and also make sure to apply using your own phone.
Therefore, N150,000 is the limit and the highest amount of money you can get from Branch.
Similarly, N1,500 is the least amount of money you can get from them.
To create a Branch account, download the app, fill the required information (For Instance, your name and phone number e.t.c).
Here is how you apply for a loan after creating your account;
- Login to the Branch loan app and click on the menu at the top left corner.
- Click on ‘My Loans’.
- Furthermore, you need to enter the amount you intend to borrow and enter the duration of time you want the loan.
- Find and click on your the bank.
- Click on “Request this loan”
- After reviewing the information you added, click on “Apply” to finally apply for your branch loan in Nigeria.
- Open the branch app on your phone.
- Click on “My Loan“.
- Then, select the “Tap to Pay” button.
- Enter the amount you intend to pay back.
- You can either pay using your Bank or using your ATM card.
- Therefore, select “Bank Account” or “Card” (It depends on you)
- Finally, click on “Continue“
If your payment does not go through within 24 hours, or if you pay back your loan with a card or bank account that is not your own, you should contact Branch using the information below.
Another way of contacting Branch is by filling the information on this google doc. or by using the Branch in-app customer care.
- Account name – BRANCH INC.
- Depositor’s phone number – Use the number on your Branch account.
- Depositor’s name – your name (the name on your Branch account).
- Also, add the amount you intend to pay.
Hence, if you fail to make your payment on time, Branch might probably report you to the national credit bureau.
As a result, you will be blacklisted and it will also be difficult to get another loan through Branch or any other loan company.
Furthermore, if you succeed in getting loans else way, you will be paying a high interest rate compared to others.
Make sure that you are absolutely sure you will payback because unlike other company, Branch does not extend their due date.