Health is wealth,without good health nothing else makes sense,so its necessary that we check what we eat often,
whether your a student or a career person making out time to cook a healthy meal is essential,that’s why a good food time table should come in handy.
Even if you are looking for a recipe for weight loss or weight gain,the most important thing is that you are eating a proper balanced diet.
If you want to eat healthy and at the same time you want a flat tummy or you want to add weight,check out these good eating habits and tips that will help you achieve your goal quicker.
Healthy Eating Habits For Nigerians
- Avoid late night meals.
- Stay away from junk food.
- Don’t eat your meal with alcoholic beverages mbok!
- Most Nigerian meals are mostly carbohydrates, Eat small portions at every meal.
- Don’t ever force yourself to continue eating when your full and don’t help your friend,colleague,husband or kids to finish theirs.
- Fruits,fruits and fruits! eat alot of fruits like apples, avocados, mangoes, etc.
- Try not to skip your meals ,it slows down body metabolism and will make you very hungry,a hungry man is an angry man,you might end up consuming too much food out of anger o!
- Drink water or green tea,stay away from any type of fruit juice unless you want to add weight,a glass of juice contains about 130 calories.
- Eat lots of vegetables,add it to your meal.
- Try to cook your own healthy meal,you can take the food to work,that way you will be able to eat healthy,else you will be tempted to run into any fast food to grab some junk food.
- Onions,garlic and ginger are great for weight loss. Cook with lots of them if your aim is to lose weight.
- If you wanna lose weight stay away from chicken,or meat but if reverse is the case,then go ahead and devour.
- As for my slay mamas that want to shed that stubborn weight, you can buy a kitchen scale and weight your cereals,knowing the amount of calories your about to devour will help you watch and control your weight.
- And biko,drink a lot of water,it helps to flush the system and its also a good weight loss and flat tummy therapy.
- In conclusion abeg control your longa throat,you must not eat or taste anything that looks like food that comes your way,less junk food means less calories,less weight and a healthier trim body.
Healthy Balanced Diet Food Time Table For Nigerians
- Breakfast: Toast/Oatmeal
- Lunch: Jellof Spaghetti
- Dinner: White rice with beans,vegetable stew and dodo
- Breakfast: French Toast; Syrup; Orange Juice; Milk; Hot Tea
- Launch: Ofada rice, green leaf stew with meat
- Dinner: Vegetable Yam porridge with fish
- Breakfast: Oatmeal; Toast, Margarine & Jelly; Orange Juice; Milk; Hot Tea
- Launch: Abacha And Smoked fish
- Dinner: Fried rice with chicken and vegetables
- Breakfast: Cereal with eggs & toast
- Lunch: Jellof Rice And Salad
- Dinner: Ewa Agoyin with fish
- Breakfast: Plantain & Eggs
- Launch: Grilled barbequed meat and mixed vegetables.
- Dinner: Spaghetti Bolognese
- Breakfast: Akara w/Ogi or Pancakes/French Toast
- Lunch: Ofe Nsala with pounded yam
- Dinner: Jollof rice w/moimoi and assorted meat
- Snack: African Salad/Ugba
- Breakfast: Yam & Eggs
- Lunch: Okro Soup w/pounded yam
- Dinner: Peppered gizzard w/dodo
- Snack: Pepper soup