Have you tired with your current Android Version? or Have you ever wanted to install a custom ROM on your Android phone, but never knew where to start or how to do it properly? With our guide, you will be able to do it on your own.
It will not be necessary to use a computer or download some special software from there! Learn how to flash Android phone without a computer.
What does flashing the phone mean?
All Androids Phones have two types of ROM system (Read Only Memory).
The first is called stock ROM, and this system is a default one that your phone works on.
There is also the other kind of system, called custom ROM.
You can install it in an external way, in case you already have your Android device rooted.
The reason why many people want to install the custom ROM is that the stock one does not provide so many opportunities and features.
In this article, we will tell you how to flash an Android phone, but first, let us have a look at some primary advantages of custom ROMs.
Installing a custom ROM does not appear to have any major disadvantages, but before flashing your phone you can always make a backup of your stock ROM in case you would like to go back to it. If you install a custom ROM, it comes with a lot of new features, and for some users, they can be thrilled, while some can be disappointed. But this is a matter of everyone’s personal preference.If you proceed to read this guide, you will learn how to flash an Android phone manually, without even using a computer. It would be convenient for all the users who do not have an access to their personal computers or want to flash their phone in just a few simple steps.
How to flash a phone without a computer?
You will have to root your Android phone by downloading a special application Kingroot that allows phone rooting and completing the necessary steps.
Apart from that, you need to install a custom recovery for additional features like backing up your information. You can do that without your PC, using only your mobile phone.
Now, once you have done all of that, follow the easy steps to flash your Android phone:
1. If you want to install ROM without PC, you should search for custom ROMs on Google using your mobile browser. You should then download them to your SD card.
If there is no space
2. Afterwards, you will need to turn off your mobile phone. By pressing the volume up or down button along with power button, you will turn on the custom recovery mode.
There will be a few options on the screen: install, wipe, backup, restore, and others.
3. When you have reached your custom recovery interface, you will need to make sure that you have backed up your stock ROM. Choose the backup option and see which elements are present there.
If you have not backed up your stock ROM yet, you will be able to choose the storage path where you would like to save it.
4. The next step will be factory resetting your device, which means resetting it to the original settings it came with.
5. When you have already reset your Android device, you then should wipe the remaining system partitions.
For that, you need to go back to the wipe options and do an advanced wipe.
6.Then, you need to check the system option and swipe to the right to clear it. This step is really important, so you should not skip it.
7. Now, you can start installing your software. When you have already completed all the previous steps, you need to begin the installation of your custom ROM, which is being stored on your SD card.
To do that, you need to click the install option and select the custom ROM files from the SD card.
Then you need to swipe right to flash the custom ROM on your device and wait until the process is completed.
The time of waiting usually varies, so do not do anything with your phone until it is ready, in order to avoid errors.
8. When the custom ROM is installed successfully, it will show a success message on your screen.
After the process is done, you should reboot the system.
9. Congratulations! You have installed your custom ROM on your Android device using only your phone.
Incase you are having any problems, you should search for the solutions on Google or ask someone who is fluent in it.
Generally, the process of installation is not very difficult, and everyone who wants to do it is able to complete it.
You just need to be attentive and follow all the steps thoroughly.