with the rise of financiual tech, it is now easier to make a transfer in nigeria, using a mobile app to any bank account in nigeria.
you dont need to visit a bank to fill a deposit slip. wherever you are you can easily send money to your friends and family using mobile apps or using ussd codes.
These money transfer alternatives always carry charges, and these charges depend on a few factors. These factors include:
– the bank you’re sending this money to and from
– other regulations by your bank or the Central Bank.
Have you heard about carbon mobile app?. Using the carbon wallet, users can make bills payments for their favourite services, buy airtime, and transfer funds.
You can now transfer funds in the carbon app for:
1. ₦10 – from the Paylater Wallet to any bank account in Nigeria
2. ₦50 – using your debit card in the Paylater app
3. Free – from your Carbon Wallet to another Carbon user’s Wallet (using the phone number they registered with on Paylater)
How to transfer money for ₦10 using the Carbon app
To get started, you’ll need to:
- Download the Carbon app
- Register with your details
- Fund your CarbonWallet
If you’re an existing Carbon user, here’s how to transfer funds from your wallet to any Nigerian bank account for ₦10
1. Log into your Carbon app
2. Click on the “Send money” option on the Carbon Wallet dashboard
3. Select the “To bank account” option and enter the bank details of the recipient account.
4. Select “Carbon Wallet” as the payment method and click “Securely pay”
Your money will be on its way to the recipient’s account, and you’ll be charged only ₦10. You also get a notification once the recipient receives the amount.